Our two bedrooms are on the second floor and we can accommodate four guests. Guestrooms have air conditioning for your comfort in warm weather.
The back bedroom, with either a king size bed or twin beds, overlooks the woodland paths and carriage house.
The bedroom overlooking the sunken garden and surrounding grounds has a queen size bed.
Our guest rooms are rooms in which to spread out and relax!
The bath is conveniently located between the bedrooms.
Bed and Breakfast Room Rates
- Queen size bed with shared bath $90.00 to $110.00.
- King size bed (or two twin beds) with shared bath $100.00 to $120.00.
- Either room with private bath $140.00 to $160.00. How this works? If both rooms are available, one can book either room and we do not book the other room.
- Rates may be subject to change.
- Vermont State Rooms & Meals Tax 9% additional.
- Well-behaved children eight and over are welcome.
- In accordance with Vermont State B&B license, no more than two guests are allowed in each room.
- We request a two night minimum stay on weekends, for certain area events, and during the fall foliage season. During some holiday periods we may request a longer minimum stay.
- Hair dryers, iron and ironing board available.
- Use your laptop with our wireless DSL internet service.
- Personal Checks
- Traveler Checks
- Major credit cards accepted
Telephone reservations are requested.
Check-in 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Check-out 11:00 am
(unless prior arrangements have been made)
Reservations A credit card number will guarantee your reservation.
Cancellation We will cancel your reservation with no charge if the cancellation is made 14 days prior to arrival. If cancellation is made (regardless of the reason) with less than 14 days notice, your credit card will be billed for any nights we are unable to rebook. Late arrival (after the specified date) and/or early departures will be treated as cancellation; your credit card will be charged for the unused dates of your reservation.
We are a non-smoking Bed & Breakfast.